Two brave coonhound dogs accompany their owner in a dark forest. This image may be nostalgic as it is the cover art of the American 1961 bestselling novel Where the Red Fern Grows.
The hopeful and sentimental story of a young boy and his two pups in the countryside is beautifully portrayed in the woven tapestry.
Great for a reading nook, anyone who loves classic books, or simply hang it around the house as a conversational art piece.
Adorn your wall by hanging this tapestry with its hanging loops and a curtain rod (not included) or by framing it.
- Face: 45% Cotton 55% Polyester
- Back: 35% Cotton 65% Polyester
- Design is woven into the threads of the textile
- The back is a solid beige color
- 1 Wall Hanging
- 28 x 47 + 2" Border 4" Hanging loops
- Wash under 40°c
- Do Not Bleach
- Hang To Dry
Design #: 12243
Brand: Tache Home Fashion